Sintex Insulated Roofing is made with high quality colour coated steel sheets or Galvalume sheets of superior quality that are corrosion resistant for many decades.
- Specially designed crown overlapping for 100% leak-proof construction
- Greater strength as compared to simple roofing that will increase purlin spacing and bring down the cost of frame for installation
- Lightweight and extremely easy to install
- Long life due to special colour coated sheets of superior quality
- 100% maintenance-free
- Aesthetically designed
- Sound insulation because of sandwich PU foam
- Enhanced comfort level and hence, useful for all types of constructions
Upper Skin: 0.35 mm TCT / 0.45 mm TCT / 0.5 mm TCT / 0.6mm TCT
Lower Skin: 0.35 mm TCT / 0.45 mm TCT / 0.5 mm TCT / 0.6 mm TCT
Sandwich PU Foam Insulation: 40 Kg perm3 +/-2 Kgs
Standard Cover Width: 1 meter
Standard Length: 2.5 meter / 3 meter / 4 meter / 5 meter / 6 meter
Standard Colours: Capri blue/terra cotta/appliance white
Standard total thickness of colour coated Galvalume sheets is 0.45 mm.